Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Battery with one Chinese phone (W800 windows phone) burned

Yesterday I was shocked becasue my friend from Greece told that the Chinese phone W800 burned. He showed me the photo and it is crazy. I do aware and admit that sometimes the quality of some Chinese products is not good. Certainly Nokia batteries exploded and Sony laptop batteris burned, but still it is not acceptable and no excuse is allowed that Chinese phone battery should burn. Burning battery or explosion is a threat to human's lives.
Luckily of myself is that we never sold anyone of W800 to any of our customers. After I was informed of the burning, I took it down from our websit and the product list immediately. I do hope that customers from around the world would not be focusing on the price too much and the manufactuerers in China could be more responsible and value human being's lives. If you can not make something safe, please do not make just for the reason of money.

No comments: