Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Blow

New Year should be a happy event but one of my firends who works with me and plays a key role in our operations told me midnight today suddenly that he will quit in one week. It was really a surprise for me as I believe in him so much and I expected that we would work together at least for 3-5 years. This must be a good lesson for me if Babiken grows large. As everyone knows that the most important factor for an organization is human, we have to learn how to manage this issue. I guess, you have to find everyone a substitute whenever possible from the first very beginning day he or she steps in your organization, at least, we have to be aware of possible "earthquake" no matter what reason will cause this quake.

At the very beginning of New Year of 2008, I strongly believe that Babiken will keep on its way to the right direction and grow into an outstanding company.

No comments: